myPass is the student self-service interface that was launched on April 1, 2015. For the first time, students have direct access to their student information on file with Alberta Education.
myPass provides students with access to their information any time, any place, to support current and future educational and employment endeavours.
myPass allows students to:
- view and print diploma exam result statements
- order transcripts
- view progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate)
- view student personal information
- view and print detailed academic reports (DAR)
- order additional copies of a credential
- register to write (or rewrite, including online payment) diploma exams (note: first-time writers are typically registered by the school).
Students can sign themselves up online at: https://education.alberta.ca/student-self-service-mypass/how-to-sign-up/
Click here if you need to look up your Alberta Student Number (ASN).