Bellerose Summer School HeLa Registrations
Bellerose is now accepting registrations for HeLa!
This unique summer school course provides students with the opportunity to experientially meet curriculum objectives for CALM 20, Physical Education 10, and CTS module options utilizing outdoor pursuits activities as the medium for the experience.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Apply unique concepts learned through the CALM 20 and Physical Education curriculum, utilizing outdoor pursuits activities as the medium;
- Experience a variety of outdoor pursuits activities in a safe and supportive environment;
- Experience leadership from both a leader and group member perspective;
- Experience group development and team building concepts;
- Develop an understanding of care and protection of the environment;
- Develop proficiency in a variety of outdoor skills including flat and whitewater canoeing, hiking and wilderness living;
- Develop an interdependent relationship between themselves and other individuals and between themselves
Registrations are received on a first come first serve basis: all forms must be completed, a copy of birth certificate or current passport provided and payment in the amount of $695.00 paid by cash, cheque or credit card. Please print the forms, fill in and bring to the Bellerose office where they will be processed; No online registrations are available for this program. Register early to guarantee your spot in this fabulous experience!
Class sizes are limited to 30 participants for each session. Our first camp session will run from July 3 through 12 and our second session will run July 12 through 21. A Parent Information Session will be held on Wednesday, June 7 at 7pm in the school atrium.