High School Credit Courses
Summer School runs from July 4th to July 24th, 2017.
We endeavour to offer all core, and some option, courses subject to enrolment. See our BCHS Summer School Guide for additional details.
- Biology 20, 30
- CALM 20*
- CALM 20* Phys Ed 10* Combo or CALM 20* Phys Ed 20* Combo (cost is $80.00)
- Chemistry 20, 30
- English 10-1/2, 20-1/2, 30-1/2
- HeLa Outdoor Adventure Camp (11-credit, 2-week course: 5 credits for Phys Ed, 3 credits for CALM 20, 1 credit for Forest Use & Protection, 1 credit for Forests & Society, and 1 credit for Outdoor Survival Skills)
- Math 10C, 10-3, 20-1/2/3, 30-1/2/3 (Please ensure you check the Math streams on page 25 so that you enrol in the correct Math course)
- Physical Education 10*, 20* (cost is $50.00)
- Physics 20, 30
- Science 10, 20, 30
- Social Studies 10-1/2, 20-1/2, 30-1/2
- Work Experience/RAP (No cost for Work Experience/RAP). Work Experience is a great way to get credit while working through the summer! There is no cost for work experience, however, you must fill out the registration form (you must either complete or have completed HCS3000 Workplace Safety Systems, 1 credit course). Need more information? Contact Mrs. Kelly Lajoie at email@example.com.
*Denotes a 3-credit course; all other courses are 5-credit courses.
For information on how to register online, please click here: General Summer School Registration
For HeLa registration, please click here: HeLa Registration
- $30.00 per course if under twenty years of age, with the exceptions listed below
- $300.00 if over twenty years of age
- $50.00 for those taking Physical Education
- $695 HeLa Outdoor Adventure Camp (extra fee of $35 + GST for gluten-free/dairy-free/vegan diets). For HeLa Outdoor Adventure Camp, please specify Session 2 when registering (Session 1 is now full).
Diploma Exam Dates August 2017
|Tuesday, August 1||9.00am – 12.00pm||ELA 30-1 Part A & ELA 30-2 Part A|
|Wednesday, August 2||9.00am – 12.00pm
9.00am – 11.30am
|SS 30-1 Part A
SS 30-2 Part A
|Thursday, August 3||9.00am – 12.00pm||ELA 30-1 Part A & ELA 30-2 Part B|
|Friday, August 4||9.00am – 11.30am||SS 30-1 & SS 30-2 Part B|
|Tuesday, August 8||9.00am – 12.00pm||Math 30-1 & Math 30-2|
|Wednesday, August 9||9.00am – 12.00pm
1.00pm – 4.00pm
|Thursday, August 10||9.00am – 12.00pm
1.00pm – 4.00pm
REWRITES MUST BE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE VIA MYPASS.
All Diploma exams for summer school are written at Paul Kane High School.
Good luck on your exams, and enjoy the rest of your summer!