In order to increase security when handling fees paid using credit cards, the Government of Alberta must revise all payment handling processes to meet the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security.. Read more
Term 2 Course Change Requests
Course Change Request Forms are now available in the Front Office and Student Services.
The process for course changes request forms is:
1. Student/Parent pick up Course Change Request Form.
2. Thoroughly read and fill out form COMPLETELY. (Otherwise, the request will not be considered.)
3. Submit completed form to Front Office or the Student Services office before January 27th, 2017.
4. Counsellors and Administrators will review submitted requests in order they were received.
5. If the requested change can be accommodated, Course Changes will be made between Jan. 20th – 27th, 2017 in the order they were received.
6. If the change requested is made, the student and/or parent will see the revised timetable in the PowerSchool Portal.
NO COURSE CHANGES WILL BE MADE AFTER JANUARY 27th, 2017.
January Final Exam Schedule
Final Exams will take place between January 16th and 30th (inclusive). Click the button below for the final exam schedule.
Staying Connected at Bellerose
Bellerose offers many ways for parents and students to stay connected! Our Facebook, Twitter, and student calendar are all updated with important news and events, and attendance and marks can be monitored using PowerSchool and MyPass. (Click here if you need to find out your Alberta Student Number.) Remember to sign yourself up for our electronic newsletters!
If your student will be absent, please contact the Bellerose Office at 780.460.8490 or email email@example.com.