Bellerose Composite High School (BCHS) provides an environment with a strong sense of school and community spirit with a mandate to meet the needs of a diverse community of students. Bellerose Composite High School is committed to providing a positive, inviting and successful learning environment for all stakeholders. We are committed to excellence by:
- providing a safe, supportive and responsive environment for learning;
- encouraging the development of responsible learners with creative and critical thinking skills;
- recognizing the unique qualities, strengths, talents and contributions of all members of our school community;
- focusing on, and celebrating, the growth and development of students and staff; and,
- focusing on keeping the school updated with modern technology best suited to the needs of all stakeholders.
At Bellerose Composite High School, we encourage our students to be individuals who:
- have pride in their school and in themselves as contributing members of society;
- have a high level of self-esteem and are capable of influencing their own destinies;
- are creative, critical thinkers and problem-solvers with effective communication skills and an awareness of emerging technologies;
- are involved in lifelong learning and development; and,
- are responsible citizens respecting individual differences, and accountable for their actions, learning and success.
Bellerose Composite High School will maintain a positive school image, and we will measure progress and success by:
- who successfully complete their Alberta high school diploma requirements;
- who feel respected, honoured and acknowledged as partners in learning;
- who have opportunities to be leaders and positive citizens; and,
- who are positive, confident and contributing members of society.
Parents and Community
- who have confidence in, and support, our staff, programs, initiatives and operations;
- who feel respected as active partners in our school environment; and
- who celebrate the achievements of BCHS students and staff.
- who feel respected and valued as professionals and educational leaders;
- who are committed to their professional learning and personal growth;
- who are committed to providing positive learning opportunities for students; and,
- who remain committed to providing the range of programs, activities, and opportunities that create an “environment of inclusion and sense of belonging” for all students.