35th Annual Graduation Ceremonies JUNE 8, 2024
* Get Grad information, updated in real time, by clicking HERE. *
2024 Grad Committee Presidents
Brooke Fitka & Avi Segger
Each year we look for ways to raise money for our Graduation Commencement & Banquet. Thank you for your continued support of these initiatives!
Davison Orchards Apples
The Grad class will be fundraising with Davison Orchards by selling boxes of premium BC apples. These apples are picked fresh and packed by hand!
Order Deadline: October 4/23
Pick-Up Date: October 17/23
An order form can be downloaded HERE
Please consider taking your bottles to the Campbell Park Bottle Depot and letting them know you are supporting the Bellerose Grad 2024. This campaign is ongoing until June.
Campbell Park Bottle Depot
95 Corriveau Ave
Bring original Boston Pizza receipts in to the Bellerose front office. We are eligible to redeem these receipts for 5% back (pre-tax) towards our 2024 Grad!
To be eligible to participate in graduation activities, Bellerose students must meet the requirements for an Alberta high school diploma by the end of June of their Grade 12 year. Students must have completed, or be enrolled in and passing, sufficient courses to meet all diploma requirements, including a minimum of 100 credits. Students who wish to have independent study or off-campus courses as part of the qualifications must provide documentation of course registration.
- Students should ensure they are registered in the appropriate courses to meet the requirements.
- Students should ensure they will be able to earn sufficient credits to meet the minimum 100 credits.
Note: For concerns regarding Alberta Education Diploma Qualification please contact our Vice Principal, Jennifer Bruinsma
Saturday June 8, 2024
Edmonton Convention Centre
9797 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton
The next parent meeting is: TBA
Grad Portraits will take place in February, 2024. Dates will be announced at a later time.
- Grad Co-ordinator: Peter Fenton
- Grad Council Liaison: Sue Rankin
- Caps & Gowns: TBC
- Clerical Support: Jennifer Beres, Wanda Corcoran, Kelly Killick, Kendra Hofmann
- Graduation Ceremony: TBC
- Morning Commencements: TBC
- Music: Thomas Lindbeck
- Printing & Grad Programs: Kelly Killick
- Ticket Sales: Kendra Hoffman, Jennifer Beres